Monday 23 May 2011

RTI AND RALLY

                  RTI passed and implemented in 2005. RTI means within 45 days we get information, it is big weapon, it control the corruption, and RTI is intended to bring about more transparent and ethical decision making. Government means nothing but system given by a set of rules and regulation.Information means any material in any form, and it is including records, documents, memos, e-mails, opinions, logbooks, and reports.
Sue- moto means "on its own motion". And I learned how to write application to the public information officer.Information seeker is a people. First appeals is a "head of the department" and second appeal is a " information commission".
                 During the RTI rally I learned how to convince villagers and how to fill application. This is good experience for me, because I and my co-fellow did the skit, and we did the fund-raising activity.   

No comments:

Post a Comment