Tuesday 19 July 2011

Charaka Organization

              Saturday I went to the Charaka Organization with my co-fellows. Charaka is in Bhimankone village, Sagar Taluk of Shivamoga district. Prasan sir is founder and director of this Charaka. It produces naturally  dyed cotton garments. Its is helping to the rural unemployed women. It produce the clothes and it is selling these in big cities under the Desi. There I saw the processing of clothes. I visited to the dyeing unit, dryer unit, Charaka Pre loom and post loom, storage unit, and warping unit. Charaka have good co-ordination staff. Charaka is using natural resource. It is providing all kind of facility to the workers for example- PF, food, and bonus. And also it is providing education to children. Totally I felt very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment