Saturday 25 June 2011

5K CHALLENGE


               It was good experience for me. My 5K challenge partner was a Ramachandra. It was very different to compare to an entrepreneur activity.  First we went APMC, from there we brought onion and potato, but that day we didn't sell product, because that day no any market, that’s why we sold tea. During this time I learned about convincing to people.
                    Second day we went Keshapur market. There we sold very well, during that I saw different attitude customer. We handled customer and products. I had good experience for there, I first time ate on the road, without shy. Some customer told you are not looking like a merchant, that time we told we are a Deshpande foundation fellow; this is our one task, that’s why we are doing this one, this only learning purpose. There we got good profit. That day we calculate the profit. And I learned how to handled investment and profit.
                    Third day we brought the vegetables and went to the Vidyanagar. There we sold vegetable, first time no one purchased our vegetables, and daily customer didn’t give the place, that’s why we exchanged three time our place. After that we selected two places. One place I sat and another co-fellow sat. During that we got good profit.
                    Totally I learned about bargaining skill, patience, negotiation, proper planning, time management, customer need and marketing strategy.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment